There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Someone Bought a House!

My heart yearns for a place of our own. I see homeowner announcements and get so excited with the idea, that could be us someday! But for now, I live with my 4 children, husband, mother, father, sister, abuela, a cat, and a dog. I have my BS in Shared Space, with a masters in Lost Privacy and Sanity.

 I find peace in the car though. I am also not bombarded with everyone else's success in the car. But yesterday I found it quite funny on God's part that He would have me arrive late to drop off Juliette at school, to find her teacher wandering the hall looking for an adult to witness her purchase of a new house--across the country. Her and her husband. Just the two of them.

She was so happy I walked in right then, to come in and witness for her.  I was in the right place at the right time, or the wrong place at the wrong time. Either way, I signed my name, smiled sweetly and said congratulations!
The irony was wonderful. I had to lol and then sniffle back a tear as I got back in the car, to drive back to my home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment