There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Weekend Stream of Grace


My rockstar sunglasses from Walmart make me feel cool, but don't be fooled. This is the face of a tired mom, concealer carefully covering puffy eyes from last night's tears and dark eyeliner and pink lips to distract from the weariness of motherhood. 

It is a very emotional journey, this thing we call mothering. When you lose your cool, when you buckle under the neediness of your children, when at the end of the day and all the kids are in bed, and all you can do is cry because of the many  mistakes you made before the sun set, you just feel like God must've made a mistake for trusting you with those gentle hearts, go ahead and cry for a few minutes. 
But then, remind yourself that God has grace even for foolish moms like us.  I am here to testify, God is good and faithful, even in the middle of your struggle right now, he is already preparing a path through the wilderness and streams through the wasteland for you. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ 
Want to know what that stream of Grace looks like for me today? He gave me a job I could do from home, He's blessed my business enough that I can afford attending a conference in Orlando this weekend, all expenses covered by my Jamberry business. In just a few minutes I will pull up to my resort, check my bags and sit in on my first leadership meeting, where I get to represent my team of over 350 amazing men and women from around the world. I get to meet some of my team, network with other leaders, and be pampered by this amazing company I work with! 
Because Ryan is so supportive, and because of the kindness of my  family, I am able to take these next few days to get re-energized, refocus, and refresh. 
Today is actually my smartest sister's birthday, and she's spending it with MY children so I can drive to Orlando for this Jamberry International Conference.  #sograteful
What did I do to deserve a vacation like this, what did I do to earn a break from the exhausting nighttime routines of dinner, baths, bed, this time for me to just be me???? 
Nothing. 
And that's why they call it grace. 
Thank you to everyone who has supported my small business, and thank you to those of you who will continue to do so! I am overwhelmed with gratitude, and humbled to remember I can't do any of this life on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment